GOHOP is a registered Canadian charity, and all donations are tax deductible. You are welcome to donate online or by cheque. Please consider signing up for a “Monthly Giving Plan” to ensure the sustainability of the work I do. That being said, one time donations are also apreciated.
- Go to GOHOP’s Canada Helps page:
- Click the “Donate Monthly” button to sign up for a giving plan.
- Select “Support – Randell Neudorf” in the Fund column. You can find this by clicking on the box that says “1. General Operations – GOHOP” to get a drop down menu list where you can change it to my name. This is really important so that GOHOP knows that this money is to support me.
- Enter your monthly donation amount.
- Click the “Continue With Donation” button and follow the prompts. You will receive your tax receipt from Canada Helps.
Post Dated Cheques:
- Make cheques payable to “GOHOP”
- Important: Do not write names on the memo line (or anywhere else) on the cheque. Revenue Canada disallows the use of cheques with allocations written on them for charitable donations.
- Please attach a letter or post-it note indicating how you desire the funds be allocated. It just needs to say something like “GOHOP Support for Randell Neudorf.” Be sure to include your contact info as well to receive a tax receipt.
- Use 12 postdated cheques to create a monthly donation plan. Cheques will be cashed on the 30th of each month. You will receive a call at the end of the year requesting the next year’s cheques. If at any time you wish to discontinue your support, contact GOHOP and the remaining cheques will either be destroyed or mailed back to you.
- Mail your cheques & note to:
GOHOP, Box 57022, Jackson Square, Hamilton, ON L8P 4W9
You are also welcome to hand your cheques in directly to me if you would like.
- Tax receipts will be issued at year end by GOHOP.
- Feel free to use the contact form below to include with your cheque donations. CLICK HERE to download a Printer Friendly PDF.
Thanks for taking the time to consider supporting my new role and ministry at GOHOP.